Why Choose North Estate Agents
North’s Property Management Division has led the way in caring for its clients’ properties throughout the Tweed Coast for more than 50 years. As one of the dominant leasing agencies, North is generally the first port of call for tenants looking in the area. We have one of the best rental portfolios in the area, with properties from Pottsville to Burleigh Heads.
You wouldn’t just give any company who called themselves a bank your life savings. Investment property is no different. For many people, it is their life savings – or a major part of it.
So the same standards of professionalism and security should apply. Make sure you complete due diligence, before you engage a property manager. Let North Estate Agents make this easy for you.
Good Property Management Understands Your Needs…
- We understand that you just want everything to be taken care of so that worrying about your investment property is one less thing you need to deal with.
- We understand that even a few weeks vacancy each year makes a big difference.
- We understand that you want property investment to be easy!
- We understand the worry, anxiety and cost that a poor tenant can cause you.
- We understand the impact that an interest rate rise can have on your cash-flow.
- We understand that unnecessary expenses affect your return dramatically.
- We understand that every dollar saved makes a big difference in the long run.
- We understand that as a property investor you are focused on the bottom line.
- We understand your need to create equity in your property so you can invest further.
- We understand your need to know that the advice you’re being given about your investment property is reliable and trustworthy.
If you’re looking for a property management company who will work with you to achieve your financial goals, then we’d love to hear from you – simply click on the rental appraisal tab, fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Maximise your returns
Our mission’s simple; firstly, to take the hassle out of owning an investment property and secondly to help our owners achieve the very best return on their investment.
On average, the properties that we manage generate 9% higher than average rents, and experience only half the average industry vacancy period. Imagine how independently proven results like these could instantly benefit your investment returns.
If you manage your own investment property – as many people do – it’s very hard to know if you’re getting the best return on it.
- Do you know for certain what market rents are in your area?
- When repairs are needed, are you getting the best prices and quality on maintenance work?
- When tenants move out, is your property re-tenanted (with reliable tenants) as quickly as it could be?
- North Estate Agents Property Management team specialise in residential rental properties. So they can help you enjoy maximum returns on your investment, and keep your weekends free for family and fun.
Stress free Property Management
If you’re looking for a results-focused, stress-free property management solution, you’ve come to the right place. Not only do we understand the importance you place on communication, we also know that you expect the best possible rents with the lowest possible down-time. And in our experience, the only way to truly achieve this is to have your property managed by a specialist property management organisation.
Not only that, we can also remove the stress of managing your own property. Never have to worry about the day-to-day management of your investment property ever again. When you consider the time and skill involved in marketing a property, finding the right tenants, managing payments, conducting inspections, resolving disputes, pursuing your interests and a host of other time consuming chores.
Does your current property manager provide you with?
- Intelligent, honest feedback and advice?
- A smooth leasing process?
- Highest quality tenants?
- Highest possible return?
- High impact marketing of your property?
- Comprehensive account management?
- A dedicated single point of contact?
Are you frustrated with your current Agent?
To make life even easier, we can ensure there is a smooth transition from your existing property management provider, with no disruption to the tenant or yourself. Making the change to have your investment properly managed by North Estate Agents is easy. Simply contact us and we will fax or email you a document requiring your signature. Get it back to us and we will do the rest. Of course, if you have any questions about this process we would love to speak with you.
We’ll take care of all the paperwork.
That is the kind of stress-free property management service that we, at North Estate Agents, will endeavour to provide you.
You’re trying to organise the kids, have a bite to eat and catch up with the Saturday paper. Then a whole bunch of prospective tenants call and half of them want to look through your property right now!
Having a professional property manager gives you back your life
Finding quality tenants isn’t easy. There are a range of checks that have to be carried out, and even then it’s easy to be fooled. Our processes screen out unsuitable tenants and leave you with a list of candidates you can feel confident about.
Tenants are busy people too. They expect to be able to view a home when it suits them. They want as much information as possible before they view. They want to know they’re dealing with professional people of integrity. By choosing North Estate Agents, you set a great impression right from the start, and attract the best tenants.
Enjoy chasing late rent payments? Of course not. We have a zero tolerance policy toward arrears, and have robust systems for chasing them up.
We respond to tenant calls almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So when something goes wrong at 3am, that’s our phone call and our problem – not yours.
Sadly, mediation and dispute tribunal hearings come with the territory in investment property. Having a Property Manager means we attend these meetings for you if the need arises.
Ever had a property sit vacant for four weeks despite your best efforts? Is it because the rent’s too high, the advertising’s in the wrong publication, the location’s unappealing, or the wallpaper’s out of date? In depth market knowledge can help you answer those questions and ensure your property enjoys maximum occupancy at the best possible rent.
Property’s a major investment and must be properly maintained. We provide regular inspection reports and give you access to top tradespeople at competitive rates. Of course you can do your own maintenance work too if you want.
Properties that are professionally managed enjoy access to insurance that other properties don’t, including malicious tenant damage, absconded tenants and loss or damage to your building and contents
If that’s what you’re after and would like us to contact you regarding the management of your investment property, please complete the Rental Appraisal form or contact us directly.
Understandably choosing the right company to manage your investment property is a big decision. Sometimes you might even just want an independent opinion on what your property should rent for. If that’s the case we’d be happy to help for free…
To find out how much your property should be renting for click this link: Free Rental Appraisal