Superior Service Standards
Our Property Management division is committed to maximising returns on your valued investment, taking all the stress and hard work out of its ongoing management. We treat each property as if it were our own, sourcing the most suitable reference-checked tenants, maintaining the property to the highest standards and ensuring minimal vacancies.
- Regular and open communication with our clients is paramount, and we are highly skilled in liaising with tenants in order to maintain strong long-term relationships.
- We use clear, guaranteed Service Standards that let you know exactly what you can expect of us.
Here are all the things that we do to ensure that you have a smooth ride as a property investor.
- Leasing the property – We do everything to minimise the vacancy rate on the property.
- Rental collection – This is usually done electronically either by BPay or Direct Debit. All rents must be paid in advance.
- Prompt attention – to repairs, maintenance and cleaning as required.
- Supervision – of alterations, painting, etc.
- Obtaining quotes – for any trade work from our panel of approved trades people or those selected by you, the owner.
- Payment of Rates – and other accounts as required.
- Statements – of all receipts and payments are provided each month, preferably by email.
- Your Funds – are transferred to your preferred financial institute account at the end of the month or if requested twice each month – the 15th and 30th/31st.
- Follow up of tenants who fail to pay rent on time – We have a “zero tolerance” policy in regards to late payments of rent and this is clearly explained to tenants on signing for the property.
- Issuing of all legal notices – as required under the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Letting of properties – together with the preparation of agreements and undertaking investigations of tenants.
- Regular inspection of the property both inside and outside to maintain it’s care by tenants. Full written reports are sent after each inspection. These are done every 3-4 months.
- Advice – as to the appropriate rental levels applicable.
- Recommendation as to the suitability or otherwise of applicants for tenancy.
- Property Investment education – and explanation of Gearing strategies.
These also allow us to measure and reward excellent performance from our Property Managers. North Estate Agents is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Authority and is a member of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland and NSW (REINSW & REIQ); our Property Managers undergo regular training and development workshops.
Service Standards cover
- selection of suitable tenants
- regular property inspections
- monitoring income weekly
- monitoring expenditure to an agreed budget
We offer a planned inspection programme and use qualified trades people to carry out maintenance and repairs. Optional services include house cleaning, lawn care, general repairs, gardening, gutter clearance, pest control /termite inspections and so on.
Tenant selection and monitoring
Our property managers provide a full leasing service including showing potential tenants through your property, and providing feedback to you on a regular basis. Potential tenants are vetted through a rigorous selection process which includes credit checks, background information from previous Landlords and references from employers.
Marketing your property
We are the experts on marketing rental properties. We provide numerous marketing channels. We recommend tailored, cost-effective advertising exposure for your property, offering a variety of professional marketing tools such as local media, signage, web (our own site as well as external portals), our daily tenancy list (print and email) and display in our high-profile office window.
You wouldn’t just give any company who called themselves a bank your life savings. Investment property is no different. For many people, it is their life savings – or a major part of it.
So the same standards of professionalism and security should apply. Make sure you complete due diligence, before you engage a property manager. Let North Estate Agents make this easy for you.