34 / 2 Barneys Point Road
Waterfront Two Bedroom House With All The Extras!
This single level two bedroom home has been designed around space and functionality. Perfectly located in the over 50's gated Palm Lake Resort in Banora Point, this house offers outstanding waterfront living and magnificent indoor and outdoor living areas through a unique floor plan suitable for most.
- High quality kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback and stone bench tops
- Open plan living/dining area leading into a spacious covered balcony where you can sit & relax while admiring the superb river views. This balcony can be enclosed with smart bi-fold windows giving you extra privacy
- Delightful backyard, another charming area in the house for you to enjoy
- Second living area, perfect as a reading space, complemented with built-in shelves and a wooden fire place
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite and access to the lovely backyard
- Second bedroom with built-ins
- Office area perfect set up for those ones wanting to do some work from home
- Contemporary full bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage with extra storage
- High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, bamboo flooring, ceiling fans, Crimsafe security screens, Colorbond fence, side gate and more.
In addition, this low maintenance home is energy efficient, eco-friendly and the water consumption is minimum. Not only you will enjoy a superb life style but your lovely pets will also be spoilt thank to the amazing facilities.
The extremely well maintained Palm Lake Resort offers:
- Indoor lounge and dining area as well as waterfront covered terrace overlooking the beautiful Tweed River. This way you can enjoy a nice meal every season. Meal vouchers are provided for you to use them all year round
- Clubhouse with 180 degree views of the magnificent Tweed River is available for private functions, free of charge, you just need to book it with the caretakers
- Different sitting areas (inside & out) for you to relax while having a coffee and a complimentary piece of cake or biscuit
- Heated indoor swimming pool with separate spa and amazing views to the lovely river
- Fully equipped gym with personal trainer (available once a week)
- Boat jetty / pontoons
- If you are into golf, the Resort organise a golf day every week to a local course
- Several weekly classes for you to keep fit and healthy: yoga, aqua aerobics, low impact water exercises, line dancing (lessons once a week)
- Sauna & Spa
- If the water is where you want to be then there are pontoons and boat ramps. Powered kayaks and jet skis are available to residents (license required)
- Pathway along the river for you to enjoy lovely morning walks
- Fully equipped movie theatre
- Craft room
- Spacious library with computer room and printers available for your use
- Piano and dance floor
- BBQ areas / billiard table / table tennis / dart boards / cappuccino machine
- Resort bus available for weekly shopping trip to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- Fully equipped men's shed
- Gated security - 15 security cameras throughout the resort
The list goes on and on. You can enjoy all this and much more in a beautiful quiet resort, very close to shopping centres, bowls clubs, stunning beaches, the Tweed Heads hospital, Gold Coast airport and more. Please contact Sandra Ross on 0450 123 665 to organise your private inspection.
- THIS PROPERTY IS EXEMPT FROM STAMP DUTY
- NO BODY CORPORATE
- NO RATES