9 Lawlor Place
Lovely Family Home With Dual Living Potential!
Indulge yourself in this lovely home while enjoying its astounding views and layout suitable for most families. Its elevated and substantial 737sqm north facing block provides the space, outlook, breezes and privacy you are looking for. The ground floor is perfectly designed to provide independency as a parents or teenager retreat. It consists of a large fourth bedroom with built-ins, or rumpus room, a fully renovated bathroom, its own entrance and access to the magnificent pool and entertainment area where you can entertain your family and friends all year round.
On first level you can enjoy an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area which opens onto a spacious covered balcony perfect for you to sit, relax and admire the gorgeous views of the Tweed Valley. Three other generous bedrooms, all with built-ins, and a full bathroom complement this level.
Features also include:
- Large lagoon pool with fantastic water slide
- Lovely gardens
- Double lock-up garage
- Extra room for more vehicles, boat or caravan
- 2 KW solar system / Solar hot water
- Large covered verandah looking out at the amazing views
- Lots of natural light and gorgeous breezes
- Garden shed
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- High ceilings & timber floors
- Crimsafe and security screens
- Adjacent block of land never to be built
- Combined laundry
- Quiet cul-de-sac
Offering plenty of privacy and proximity to schools, local shops and just 15 minutes to local beaches, shopping centre, Tweed Heads Hospital, Gold Coast Airport and much more this house is a must to inspect.