10 Tathra Street
Room For Two Families
Potential DUAL OCCUPANCY- Investors/Elderly/Parents or adult children looking for privacy!
This special 41squares residence was designed specifically to cater for 2 families. It allows separate occupancies, creating privacy for each family.
Features three bedrooms, laundry, cloths line, courtyard and open plan chef's kitchen, dining & living room.
Two garages and double carport
Main bedroom has a walk in robe and large ensuite
Two bedrooms with built in cupboards plus desk and shelving for students.
Large main bathroom
Functional study nook
Undercover patio (converted to sunroom)
Air conditioners to living area and main bedroom
Separate entry access.
Features two bedrooms, a two way bathroom, full kitchenette opening to the living area (sunroom, formal dining and lounge), and laundry with extra toilet.
Single garage and 1 car space
8Kw Panasonic dual filtered air purifying air conditioner to living area
(Please refer to the property plan and EXTERNAL LINK at the bottom of the page.)
- A total of 6 car spaces
- 15,000litres underground tank
- Two feature glass skylights creating loads of lights in both lounge rooms
- Kordon termite barrier with 50 years warranty around the house
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Large double laundry
- Easy care gardens
- Garden shed
- 1.5KW solar panels
- Outside area for storing bikes/ kayaks etc
- Entire house is wheelchair or mobility walker friendly
-Extended family living - enjoy the luxury of having a parents or teenagers retreat
-Elderly- accommodate the elderly while keeping their independent living quarters
-Investors- rental accommodation or Airbnb
- Home & Office Space- unique opportunity for professionals to work from home and/or run a business, separated from the family's everyday living space
- Families - supplement mortgage repayments by living in one part of the house and renting the other.
This superb property is located in the eastern side of the sought after Seabreeze Estate, just minutes from the Pottsville Village amenities, beach and estuary.
Excellent access to the M1 motorway, 20 minutes to Tweed heads CBD, 30 minutes to Coolangatta airport and 35 minutes to Byron bay.
Should this home fit your family needs it must go to the top of your inspection list - it is simply outstanding value for money.