3 / 12 Moss Street
Absolute Waterfront Unit
Nestled in the heart of Kingscliff, this easterly aspect unit will take your breath away upon entry!
Located on the most prime sort after residential area in Kingscliff, on the pristine estuary of Cudgen Creek, this first floor fully renovated unit offers spectacular views to the beautiful Kingscliff creek and beach.
• Open plan lounge/dining area.
• Spacious new French Provincial style kitchen with Caesarstone bench top.
• Large balcony where you can sit back, relax and pinch yourself while mother nature presents its wonders to you: pelicans, sea birds, outstanding sunrises and more.
• Two generous bedrooms, both with mirrored built-ins.
• Modern & spacious bathroom including a bath tub.
• Study with lots of storage space where you can comfortably work while admiring the amazing views.
• Separate laundry with sewing desk.
• Single lock up garage, fans throughout, high ceilings are also features you can enjoy in this unit.
• DA approval for five extra car parking spaces.
• Low body corporate fee: $58 per week.
You will be along the creek boardwalk, just few steps from restaurants, cafes, patrolled pristine beach, boutique shops, parks, surf club and more.
Treat yourself! Embrace this unique opportunity and enjoy the best lifestyle only this location offers!