2 / 243 Darlington Drive
|Property Type||Semi Detached|
UPMARKET GOLF COURSE RESIDENCE
This outstanding family residence is immaculately presented and showcases an integration of contemporary interiors and outdoor entertaining areas that capture the lush golf course and water outlook.
Built by the original owner-builder in 2006, this 2 storey, 3 bedroom duplex is ideal for those seeking low maintenance living without having to sacrifice on location or style.
With your garage being the only adjoining wall, you get to enjoy the privacy of an otherwise free-standing home without the hassle of upkeep. No body corporate fees and separate water meter.
* Huge open plan living space with high raked ceilings and clerestory windows
* Fluid access to the full width, tiled under-roof verandah
* Upmarket gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, soft-close drawers and cupboards and large pantry
* Powder room with separate toilet and storage
* Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Internal access to large double garage
* Master bedroom with separate walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Spacious laundry with convenient outdoor access
* Media room which flows onto another sun filled east facing deck
The location of this property further adds to its appeal. Sit back and relax on your large covered deck whilst you look out over Club Banora Golf Course. Watch the ducks and birds swimming in the water at the bottom of your terraced manicured gardens.
Situated close to both private and public schools, bus stops, major shopping centres and Twin Towns Club Banora.
If you have an eye for detail and would like to move in without having to lift a finger this exceptional opportunity awaits you.