22 / 2 Barneys Point Road
Resort Living At Its Best in an Exquisite Three Bedroom Home
This immaculate three bedroom house offers the ultimate lifestyle opportunity. Located in the over 50's gated Palm Lake Resort in Banora Point, this property radiates quality, space and style.
• Elegantly appointed 2pac kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback and stone bench tops
• Spacious open plan living/dining area leading into a gorgeous outdoor covered alfresco with manicured gardens perfect for you to relax and to entertain your family and friends
• Three generous bedrooms - master with access to the side of the house, walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Contemporary full bathroom
• Large laundry with plenty of storage
• Garden shed
• Extra large double lock-up garage with epoxy floor covering and extra storage
• Colorbond fence
• Raked ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, Crimsafe security screens, shutters, skylights, heated lamps and more.
In addition, this low maintenance home is energy efficient due to solar panels and the water consumption is minimum.
Not only you will enjoy a magnificent life style but your lovely pets will also be spoilt thank to the amazing facilities.
The extremely well maintained Palm Lake Resort offers:
• Indoor lounge and dining area as well as waterfront covered terrace overlooking the beautiful Tweed River. This way you can enjoy a nice meal every season. Meal vouchers are provided for you to use them all year round
• Clubhouse available for private functions - free of charge, you just need to book it with the caretakers
• Different sitting areas for you to relax while having a coffee and a complimentary piece of cake or biscuit
• Heated indoor swimming pool with separate spa and amazing views to the lovely river
• Gymnasium with personal trainer (available once a week)
• If you are into golf, don't worry, the Resort organise a golf day every week to a local course
• Several weekly classes for you to keep fit and healthy: yoga, aqua aerobics, low impact water exercises, line dancing (lessons once a week)
• If the water is where you want to be then there are pontoons and boat ramps. Powered kayaks and jet skis are available to residents (license required)
• Pathway along the river for you to enjoy lovely morning walks
• Fully equipped movie theatre
• Craft room
• Spacious library with computer room and printers available for your use
• Piano and dance floor
• BBQ areas / pool tables / table tennis / darts
• Resort bus available for weekly shopping trip to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• Fully equipped men's shed
• Gated security - 15 security cameras throughout the resort
The list goes on and on. You can enjoy all this and much more in a beautiful quiet resort, very close to shopping centres, bowls clubs, stunning beaches,Tweed Heads hospital, Gold Coast airport and more. Please contact us to organise your private inspection.
• THIS PROPERTY IS EXEMPT FROM STAMP DUTY
• NO BODY CORPORATE
• NO RATES
• NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES
• Lease Fee: $177.5 per week