144 Botanical Circuit
This very spacious 4 bedroom north facing home is located in the popular Flame Tree estate of Banora Point. The home is approximately 33 squares in size, presented in impeccable condition and set on a 665 square metre block. This home features two large open plan living areas including two separate yard spaces one at the front which is very private and enclosed with a rendered wall and one at the back - there is also side access with a double gate for a boat or trailer. It's conveniently located with a bus service and a short walk to Banora Central Shopping Centre, Twin Towns Juniors Club, Centaur Primary School and Banora Point High School.
- 4 bedrooms
- Huge master bedroom with large ensuite featuring a double shower and walk in robe
- Separate large formal lounge room
- Separate large family/dining/kitchen area
- Large undercover outdoor entertainment area to the rear and private secure front outdoor area - fantastic for children to play!
- Split system air conditioning
- 3 garden sheds and 3 orchid houses
- Solar Power system
- Double auto garage
- Side access with room for boat/trailer
- Approximately 10 minute drive to some of the Gold Coast's best beaches, restaurants, clubs and airport