2135/22 Stuart St, Ultima
Ocean And Hinterland Views
Enjoy this beautiful 13th floor apartment of approximately 130 square metres that is just one level below the penthouses. Enjoy stunning hinterland and ocean views right to Surfers Paradise. The master bedroom, bedroom 2 and balcony all have ocean views and the balcony also showcases great hinterland views. Tweed Ultima apartments were built in 2008 and positioned in the heart of the Coolangatta and Tweed Heads CBD and within an easy walking distance to beaches, shops, restaurants, cafes and more.
Your spacious open plan living space opens through glass sliding doors to an opulent undercover balcony which is easily enclosed with floor to ceiling aluminium shutters - this gives this apartment another living space. Internally this apartment offers an open plan living and dining area which opens the full length onto your balcony through stacking glass sliding doors - entertain on the covered balcony and enjoy Coolangatta by night and day with amazing views to Surfers Paradise.
Tweed Ultima offers on-site management, gym, pool and cafes/restaurants literally at your doorstep, not to mention the vast array of services and world class beaches the Tweed and Coolangatta have to offer all with-in walking distance.
If you are looking for a an apartment that feels like a home rather than a hotel room, yet retains all the lifestyle benefits of resort living, you will not find better than this! Perfect for retiree's looking to downsize and be close to all their necessary amenities and needs or those looking for a convenient central lifestyle. Likewise, if you are a savvy investor, looking for a return on a property that will not need a cent spent on it, this is ideal - excellent tenants' currently in place that are keen to stay on but lease has expired.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious second bedroom with built in robe
- Fully appointed kitchen with s/s appliances, gas hob & stone benches
- Separate large study area with stone top
- Large open plan lounge/dining room off the spacious kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning
- Stunning ocean, Border Ranges views
- Separate internal laundry
- Security access into the building/parking, plus security access to each level
- All weather shutters on balcony
- Exclusive use of a large lock up storage cage
- Secure single car space
- Secure building with pool & gymnasium
Strata fees: $1834.30 per quarter
Council rates: approx. $2300 per annum