401/37 Bay St, Ultima Harbourside
SOLD BY KIM GAMBLE
SOLD BY KIM GAMBLE - 0417 000 381
This stylish and spacious as-new apartment is right in the heart of Tweed Heads and directly opposite the Tweed Heads boat harbour and parklands with views to the Tweed river entrance and ocean and designed to embrace a low maintenance lifestyle within short walking distance to every conceivable amenity one could want.
Featuring two spacious bedrooms, master with large walk in robe and ensuite with large shower and stone vanity tops - the other bedroom features a large built in robe with adjacent bathroom - just like having another ensuite!
Featuring high ceilings to the living areas and bedrooms and the open plan living area is very generous in size. A built in stone top study desk including storage and NBN connected. Access to the generous sized front tiled balcony with great views is provided from the living area and master bedroom.
The large kitchen is featured in 2 pack finish with stone bench tops, quality stainless appliances including dishwasher and looks out to the large living area and water views.
- Swimming lap pool located on the first floor
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, stone tops and water views
- Modern bathrooms incorporating stone tops to the vanities
- Large bedrooms, master boasting a walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Generous sized built-in study area with cupboards
- Outdoor tiled entertaining terrace
- Separate laundry
- Single secure car space plus storage cage
- Secure building with lift access and intercom to each apartment
- Never to be built out views!
- Walk to Tweed Mall shopping centre, Twin Towns Services Club, Tweed Heads Bowls Club, beaches, river, boat harbour, hospital and the restaurant precinct of Coolangatta
- Gold Coast International Airport and the M1 freeway are only a 5 minute drive away
- Perfect location for retirees or smart investors
- Body corporate $1134.20 qtr
- Council rates $2290.28p.a.
This very prized central location offers superb convenience to beaches, shopping, clubs, fantastic health care facilities and all amenities which are very much favoured by retirees wishing to settle down in our great climate and a location where some do not even own a car.