6 / 14 Boundary Street
ADJOINING RAINBOW BAY SUB PENTHOUSE
This top floor sub-penthouse is very spacious with large open plan living area and huge kitchen and comes with some ocean views of Rainbow Bay to one side and up the coast to the other side. Only 2 sales have been recorded in this building over the past 18 years!
With a little TLC it can be restored to its former glory. The ensuite and main bathroom have already been renovated. Located in a highly sought after exclusive location which is just a short walk to Rainbow Bay beach, Tweed River, Jack Evans boat harbour, Twin Towns Services Club, shops and all of the necessary amenities of a coastal lifestyle.
- North aspect (warm in winter and cooling sea breezes in summer)
- 2 bedrooms main with new ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom
- Large open plan living area
- Large kitchen
- Small unit block of 6
- Single tandem remote garage (possible 2 small cars), accessed from Boundary Lane
- Huge storage room in garage for surfboards etc
- Front tiled verandah takes in fantastic views
- Across the road from Rainbow Bay
- Body corporate is approx. $5608.88p.a.
- Council rates approx.. $2500p.a.
- On the border of NSW and QLD
Just a short walk to shops, clubs, Tweed Hospital, Tweed River - enjoy fantastic dining in the many cafes and restaurants that surround this location including some of the worlds best beaches. The Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University are just a short drive away.
For more information or to arrange your very own private viewing contact Peter Jocys on 0438 543 686 or email@example.com