Lot 215 Woodroffe Street, Altitude Aspire
Metricon House & Land Package - Altitude Aspire - 15 Metre Frontage
Stylish and well appointed the Mason answers your family's needs and your heart's desires, perfectly. The Mason's stunning design will suit even the fussiest of tastes, created to maximise space and provide the up-most quality whilst remaining astonishingly affordable. Boasting 4 bedrooms plus study, with delightful flourishes everywhere you look, yet only requires a 12.5m frontage. Amazing!
- Metricon creates beautifully designed homes without the architect price tag.
- Light, space and contemporary design are at the heart of every Metricon home.
- We design homes for the modern Australian lifestyle, with the needs of you and your family in mind.
- Metricon homes feature zoned living environments that allow for both privacy and interaction.
- Close off areas for individual privacy, or open everything up when it's time to entertain family and friends.
- Always affordably priced, we have a large range of homes to accommodate all land sizes, lifestyles and budgets.
That's the Metricon difference. It's all about making sure you love where you live.
Altitude Aspire will be positioned as a premium residential land estate in the Tweed region, taking advantage of breathtaking views through thoughtful urban design that maximises the unique typography of the site.
Newland Developers feel a sense of responsibility to ensure the end result of their influence leaves a lasting and wonderful legacy for the residents of Altitude Aspire and the surrounding community.
Landscaped parklands incorporating community facilities and walking trails will be a feature of the development to ensure there is a sense of community.
Terranora is a greatly sought after area due to its close proximity to major infrastructure - an easy drive to pristine beaches, restaurants, schools, sporting facilities, clubs, medical centres, hospitals and more.
• 25 minutes to Robina Town Centre
• 15 minutes to Coolangatta & Gold Coast Airport
• 10 minutes to local schools
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay
• 10 minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre
Visit us today at our office on the corner of Amaroo and Ash Drive Banora Point NSW 2486