4 Dromara Court
STUNNING BANORA POINT HOME! SORRY NO PETS
Capturing panoramic views from a prized elevated north aspect, this substantial two storey home of approximately 42 squares sits on a block of 1,427 sqm and is located in a small quiet cul-de-sac position. From the moment you enter through the impressive double door entrance you will be guided by an elegant curved timber staircase that flows to the upstairs living area.
This home has multiple living spaces with downstairs offering a bedroom, bathroom, separate entry and large living area which could easily accommodate a kitchenette if required. Upstairs offers a stylish well equipped kitchen, two open plan living areas that both lead onto separate balconies which capture cool ocean breezes during summer. Fully landscaped, low maintenance with terraced gardens and an abundance of adjoining rainforest bird life.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Stylish 2 pak finish kitchen with quality appliances and good cupboard space
- Open plan main living areas focusing on a great outlook
- Flowing living areas onto two separate entertaining decks
- Separate guest quarters downstairs
- Ceiling fans to all living areas and bedrooms
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning with split system air conditioning downstairs
- Large double garage
- Fully landscaped gardens including water tank
- Separate side access parking for van, boat or extra car
- Short distance to schools, a neighbourhood shopping centre, Tweed City Shopping Centre and transport.
- Also less than ten minutes drive to Gold Coast airport, some of the Gold Coasts best beaches and Southern Cross University
- SORRY, STRICTLY NO PETS PERMITTED
Call the office today on (07) 55 362200 to register for an inspection.